- Who We Are
- What We Offer
- Solutions for You
- Commercial & Institutional
Welcome to the Barrington Bank & Trust Web Site,
Barrington Bank & Trust is a true community bank founded December 16, 1996. Our continuing promise is to provide customers with good old-fashioned personal service and a broad range of quality financial products. Products like our innovative:
• Junior Savers Club that teaches kids a fun way to save;
• Platinum Preferred Account that offers valuable benefits through our Platinum Adventures Club to those age 50 and over;
• Variable rate CD that acts like a Money Market Account but pays higher interest rates;
• Charity Master Account that provides affordable banking services for local not-for-profits including high rates of interest;
• Single Solution Checking Account that offers higher interest rates with a low minimum balance;
• No cost and no fee Home Equity Loans.
In addition to our retail banking products we offer sophisticated Commercial Banking products and services including cash management and treasury services, on-line banking and bill pay services, trust and investment services and a broad range of mortgage and loan products.
If you live in a townhome or condominium please visit www.communityadvantage.com. Community Advantage specializes in servicing community associations with a wide range of products and services including loans and treasury management.
Being locally controlled and managed gives us the unique ability to make decisions more quickly and to provide more customized services and products that truly benefit residents of the area. If you have a problem or question, it can be handled or answered right here at the Bank. You will deal with a friendly face every time you call or come into the Bank. And because we don’t have the big overhead of the other banks, we can pass the savings on to our customers in the form of better rates and lower fees.
That's what hometown banking is really about--friendly service and great products--banking the way it ought to be. We are your neighbors and we want you to understand that we put the Community in “community bank.”
We hope you enjoy our web site. Please feel free to call or e-mail us with any questions or thoughts on how we might improve our site. Or better yet, Jon and I encourage you to stop by our office to enjoy some coffee and cookies. Our office doors are always open.
W. Bradley Stetson Jon C. Stickney
Chairman & CEO President