The choice of investments for your retirement funds is never easy. The funds you have saved for your retirement deserve special attention. How much you save and the returns on those funds may be the difference between being able to have the lifestyle you want during retirement or being forced to accept something less. We have many options for your money and want to help you manage your money in the best way possible. This time in your life may be the most enjoyable and relaxing. We want to help you enjoy the ride.
PlatinumPreferred® NOW Account
PlatinumPreferred Account® offers a bundle of checking products and services designed to meet the needs of customers who have reached the age of fifty and older. The following benefits are for this special group of people:
An interest bearing NOW Checking Account
- May be opened with any initial deposit
- No minimum balance and no monthly fee*
- BONUS interest rates on all regular fixed rate CDs**
- Six surcharge-free ATM transactions with surcharge fees reimbursed per statement cycle (a maximum of $24 per statement cycle)
- FREE small size safe deposit box for one year (or equivalent savings off a larger box)***
- FREE personal checks, single signature traveler’s checks, money orders and cashier’s checks****
- FREE imaged checks with CheckManager Plus
- FREE Online Banking and Telebank
- FREE Bill Pay
- FREE membership to Platinum Adventures Club
- NO ANNUAL FEE ATM or MasterCard debit card
*Fees, such as overdraft charges, and fees for special services may apply. **Excludes CD Special Rates. ***Limited number of boxes available. ****Limitations apply on type of personal check and quantity ordered.
Platinum Preferred NOW Account is an interest bearing account which uses the daily balance method to calculate interest. Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your account monthly.
Platinum Adventures® Club
Sheila Schwartz, Director
The Platinum Adventures Club is a unique travel and activities group for our customers age 50 or better. Join our club for great opportunities to meet new people, make new friends and enjoy activities such as:
- Day trips to interesting and unusual sights in Chicago and neighboring communities, such as trips to the lastest museum exhibits and theater productions - incorporating delicious meals in our adventures whenever possible
- Extended travel to neighboring states, North America and international destinations. Our adventures will travel in style with deluxe transportation and superior accommodations
- Information seminars on timely topics
Joining the club is simple. If you are at least 50 years of age and have a checking account at our bank, you are eligible! The only expense you incur is the cost of the events and trips you attend.
Please stop by the bank today to visit with a personal banker, fill out an application card and pick up the lastest calendar of events. You can also call the bank to have an application card and calendar of events mailed to you. For further information contact Sheila Schwartz, Director at 847.842.2644.
To make reservations or if you have a question, contact Sheila at
847.842.2644 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations are not confirmed until payment is made. Checks should be made payable to Platinum Adventures and mailed to Sheila Schwartz, Hoffman Estates Community Bank, 1375 Palatine Rd., Hoffman Estates, IL 60192, or dropped off at one of our convenient branches.
Fixed Rate Certificates of Deposit
We regularly offer a wide range of fixed-rate certificates of deposit, including the following terms
| || |
Minimum balance to open a fixed-rate certificate of deposit is $1000.00.